Ullock Village Hall

Ullock Village Hall joined Cine North as part of the Arts Out West Scheme to bring the cinema to rural villages in and around Cumbria. Since being donated by Major Iredale to the villagers of Ullock in 1950, the hall has strived to involve local people in various events and clubs. A regular venue for Arts groups, choir, social events, birthdays and band practice. The Hall also supports Arts out West in bringing performers from around the country and Worldwide to rural venues, these are always a great success. The latest project in conjunction with Cine North is the showing of films on a giant 5 metre screen. We look forward to these being a great success.